Friday, February 19, 2010

First Letter!!!!!

Dear Family & Friends,
So far the experience has been amazing. The MTC is one of the happiest and most spiritual places on earth. It is also one of the hottest and most humid ever imaginable. I sweat all day everyday, even when I am in the shower. They say it takes six months to get used to...CRAP!!!The culture and everything is a lot different. The food is very spicy, and I gave away all my deodorant to my black roommates. They have never heard of deodorant! Go figure. But anyway the food is not that bad, it will just take a while to get used to. Hot dogs for breakfast is a little weird.
The African people love us Obrunie's (whites). They take pictures with us every chance they get. I get along with them so well. They are so funny and a way awesome people. They are very knowledgeable and spiritual in the gospel. I've learned so much already. Studying and going to class doesn't seem like a burden, I always look forward to it. I love learning new things, but I wish I knew more. The gospel truly is what makes us happy. Anyhow, everything is going great. I miss you all and hope to hear from you soon.

Love , Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment