Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Letter

*Elder Adams is out of the MTC. We hope to get an email soon to find out where he is.

Letter by pouch 2/24/2010

Family, (whom I love)

Everything is still great. The temple here in Ghana was so sick. It was the most amazing experience. The MTC is getting a little old, I just want to get out of here and teach. I'm getting used to the heat now, but it's still so HOT!!! I've learned so much more than I ever thought capable. And it's only been a little over one week. My companionship is great. Elder Bond is from Texas and the other is from Ghana(can't spell his name). My MTC President , Brother Froerer is the guy Aunt Steff told you was coming to Ghana. He told me how he knew them. Send me some address so I can write people. I love you all and miss you. But I love being here so it all works out.
Okay, gotta go! Peace
Love Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment