Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Short & Sweet email

3-20-11

Well it is 10 pm and we just got to the cafe after having a crazy hectic day. We had to wake up at 5:30 so I am dog tired right now too. But I love it, there is a lot of opportunity as you said dad to teach and especially serve others as a ZL so I am not complaining because that is where all of my joy comes from. There is no greater feeling than to be engaged in helping others all day, everyday. And I have a feeling there will be plenty of opportunity for that. I have splits this week, leadership training, baptismal interviews to do and a whole lot more so we are super busy. The down side is that we don’t have a lot of time in our area to be with our investigators but our investigators are awesome so I am not too worried. Umm well I am going home and am tired and the time is far spent. I love you and pray for you everyday. Sorry it’s so short. I love you so much. Take care.

Love Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment