Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June 20, 2011

My family,

Well it’s been another crazy exciting week. We've seen many miracles this week and had many great experiences. The goal ends this week so things are getting down to the wire, but we only have 6 elders left to complete. We will accomplish this goal. Sorry I haven't emailed, to be honest I forgot to email last week. Sometimes I forget what day is p day and then I forget that I was supposed to email. Well we got back late last night from zone conference in Kumasi, Presidents last conference, but it was really good, so that’s why I didn’t email yesterday. I love you and I just want you to know that I am doing great so don't worry about me. I hope the shingles get better this week paps, and forgive me for the late Happy Fathers Day, but just know that you are the best father a son could ever ask for, I love you. Hope you had a good day and enjoyed that lobster. I love you all and hope that you have a great week and that you enjoy Disneyland or whatever it is that you are going to do. The church is true and it really is moving forward in this wonderful country. The Lord is blessing this land tremendously due to the faith of these God fearing people. It's a wonderful place to be. I couldn't think of anything I would rather be doing than serving amongst these people. It’s changed my life forever. Talk to you next week, if not maybe the one after that ha.

Love Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment