Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011 Catching up emails from the last month.

Fam

Shoot it felt like it was just Monday yesterday and its already been a week. Time is going way faster now than ever. At first it was going really slow, especially my first week here because of all the stuff that we had going on, but now it is all going really fast once I got used to the schedule. That's crazy that they shot Osama! It's about time they did, but I can see how that might help Obama maybe win the election again or something so it could be bad now that he thinks he is the man. Well as for the phone call it would probably work best for me if I could call you around 7:00 pm my time so exactly noon your time only because we have to get numbers for the whole mission beginning about 8 to 8:30 or so. So really that is the only time that I am available so I hope that works for you. Well in 1 month you will be finished with school and you will have all of you kids out of the house very soon, how does that make you feel?? OLD???? haha jk but really that is pretty crazy. So what exactly is Miles going to do and when does he plan on going on a mission and all that. He could actually leave right before I got home from my mission if he really wanted to. You might want to make a list of things that you want to ask me when you we talk because I will only be able to talk for a small amount of time. So make it worth it. Well I guess there is no point in asking you any questions because I can just wait until Sunday to ask.

Well as for me I had another great week. Things are just so much different and at times you don't feel much like a missionary because you don't have all that much time in the area because of travel and other things, but it is always full of sweet experiences that you couldn't have any other way. I love it. I still don't have a drivers license I tell you more about that. Um, we went on splits this week in Takoradi and we got to spend a lot of time with the Lambs and man are they sweet. I have never gotten to know them my whole mission and even when I became an assistant they didn't really even know who I was. But I am glad I got to know them a little bit they are great people, and man can Sister Lamb cook!!!! They leave at the end of this month. Other than that, not much else to tell for the week that I won't talk to you about on the phone. I got my package with the jump rope and then the one with the food. Thanks!!! The one with the tie from Jeff or whatever you said still hasn't come yet. IDK about that one. I used the jump rope today and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I have a long way to go before I can come home, because I ain't coming home like this haha. We also had a long conversation with President and Sister Sabey on Saturday evening, mostly with Sister Sabey though. I could tell that she really enjoyed it because since we became assistants she hasn't really gotten a chance to talk and get to know us personally. We just talked about dating, marriage, Ghana, and all kinds of other things. It was really fun and they are such wonderful people. Well that is all for this week. I love you and look forward to hearing from you. You are they best family a son could ask for. I love you and hope all is well. Talk to you later.

Love Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment