Wednesday, January 18, 2012

December 26th (Need Portable Hard Drive)

Hey good afternoon,

Sorry I forgot to ask you about something last night while we were talking. I have all of Sister Shulz pictures that she has taken since she has been in Ghana and also all of Sister Sabeys photos from her mission, which are all here on the mission computer and a lot of them are really sweet pictures that I want to take home with me, but I don’t have time to sort through thousands of pictures. I also have my own pictures that I want to take home with me that are saved onto the office computer, BUT I don’t have anything that I can store them on that has enough room to hold that many pictures. It’s like more than 20 GB I think so I was wondering if you could send me a portable hard drive or something that can hold a lot of pictures. I also have all of the original documents that the pioneers of Africa were writing to church headquarters before the church came to Ghana, they are all scanned into the computer and I want to be able to take them home. So it would be sweet if you could help me out by sending my some kind of portable hard drive with enough GB to hold all of this stuff. It was great to talk to you guys the other day. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holdiays. Love you guys. OHH I also still want a lot of pictures of my converts and stuff so that I can write them a letter and send them a picture before I go home. I don’t know how but is there some way that you can send me pictures of my whole mission so that I can sort through and find the ones I want. I never really thought about needing them until now.

Love Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment