Monday, January 30, 2012

Letter to his little brother Miles Jan. 22, 2012


Miles,
Bro that is so tight that you got your call to freakin Paris, France!!!! Are you nervous to have to speak and learn French? But when you get home man you will be able to get any girl you want after you talk to her with your sexyF rench accent haha. Man so you didn't even tell me when you have to report to the MTC??? (May 30th) And you better be coming back for my homecoming man, I don't care of you have school or not son. Man I am so pumped to see you bro. Your gunna have to teach me how to get the ladie,s man I totally forgot everything and I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get a date with anyone. Keep working hard man and read your scripts and say your prayers everyday nothing is more important than that, not even all those cute girls running around. Alright bro waiting to hear back from you man. Take it easy.
Love Elder Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment